DigiKev: Attractive, functional, maintainable and well structured websites that create lasting experiences
Who is DigiKev?
researches, plans, designs, builds and optimises websites
using industry best practices, experience, an eye for design and importantly, common sense.
DigiKev builds websites with visitors journey through a website in mind, ensuring a good experience.
I recently worked with
Bostin Heroes, a comic strip championing the Black Country.
What does this website contain?
A whole bunch, let’s break it down using the analogy of an onion with it’s layers of depth:
- Web design
- The gloss and beauty that fronts a website. This is the outer layer where we see graphics, photography, typography and design harmony.
- Interface design (ID)
- If done well, this layer won’t get noticed. The interface, in it’s simplest form, is the structure of a website with pages, content and interactions.
- User Experience (UX)
- This layer is putting you, the person using a website centre of the design, making sure you have the best experience possible.
- Information Architecture (IA)
- How often have visited websites to find you are unable to find what you want? IA is the classification and grouping of website content, then making that information findable.This is our inner core.